As They Grow Up

A journal marking the milestones of our children.

On Sunday, mum took me to IKEA for my birthday! It was fun although a long drive! :) I am however a practical gal, and while there were lots of things there I would love to get, until I have my very own house to set up, vs a rental, there really isn't a point. I got a bath mat, cheese graters, dish rack, and that sort of thing. I also got my very own blue ghosty (check IKEA.ca and search spooka to see him). Kanga got a canopy and a new mobile she picked out herself. It has six fishies and they hang from a blue star. I got it hung up on Monday and pined the mobile to the inside so she can see it up there. Well, she's slept through the night ever since. Every night and nap time, she sees her fishies and wants to lay down in her cocoon to go to sleep. It's amazing! My little girl is getting so grown up! She's just awoken from her nap though, so I have to go get her. Awaking and saying Hi is much nicer than screaming too! YAY!

0 comments:

AmandaK5 on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada
I have a son, Monkey, who is 13 and in grade 7, and a daughter, Kanga, who is 8 and in grade 2, and kiddo Skylark who is 4 and will be starting JK in the fall.

Followers