As They Grow Up

A journal marking the milestones of our children.

That may seem rather strange to many of you, but really, it doesn't matter how much or how little we have, we still need more, don't have any, and can't figure out how to get the accounts to balance! I am frustrated because I have been getting very few calls to teach, and this really puts a stress on the family. Matt's not working as he's finishing his practical in Windsor and working hospital shifts. That makes it hard to see us let alone figure out where to slide in a shift at work! Therefore, I'm the sole income and I haven't had one!

Today that is changing. I worked today! First time in nearly a month, but I decided I need to think differently. As odd as that sounds, it seems to have worked. I was going to bed planning out the next day as we all do, but I kept saying to myself, "if I don't get a call then..." where as last night it was, "after work I need to..." and "I need to do ___ before I go to work". I got a call at 6:45 this morning! And what a great school it was! Grade 8 has become a niche for me, and while a lot of people think I'm nuts, I rather enjoy the 7/8s! I hung out in the staff room and snagged a half day for tomorrow too! Hopefully I can stop hating money and go back to ignoring it! :)

0 comments:

AmandaK5 on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada
I have a son, Monkey, who is 13 and in grade 7, and a daughter, Kanga, who is 8 and in grade 2, and kiddo Skylark who is 4 and will be starting JK in the fall.

Followers