We have now had Loki for a month! I found a post on SwapShop about these puggle puppies...I took a look and fell in love! Matt and I have been thinking about getting a puppy this summer for a while (at least since last year if not sooner) and I knew there were puppies on SwapShop all the time! :) I kept peeking, while knowing Matt and I would have to discuss and agree. When I found Loki, we talked over a yellow lab and a golden retriever, found some black labs and golden retrievers. We didn't hear back about the retrievers by our "deadline" (I really wanted Loki!) so ... I called his breeder to go visit ... we brought the moula ... and we took him home.
Matt's main concern was that Loki was going to be too small. When we got there, he was a little 7 and a bit week old puppy, but we met mom and dad who were both a fair size (not compared to a lab, but beagle), and Loki said hi to Matt right away. :D

Well, story goes we took him home! :) He is a smart little guy who has now doubled his weight, gotten his second shots, and learned basic commands. He sits, stays, comes, and we're working on biting and down. ;)
Here's a couple pics and updates to come!



0 comments:
Post a Comment