I called at 10:00 to check in on Kanga and not only was she napping, but one of her caregivers had caught a pee! Stay tuned for more information.
Edit:
They caught more pees after I posted! Kanga didn't want to eat much at daycare today, but frankly if she doesn't want it, they can't make her and that goes for when I'm nursing her as well! There's only so much a caregiver can do to get a kid to eat! :) When I picked her up she smiled and then let me know I should pick her up more quickly. I strategically gathered up all her stuff before she saw me this time, and once I was 'organized' (go in; grab laundry, cleans, potty, pack that; get lunchbox, soother, cuddly, pack those; get outside clothes, shoes, etc., finally get my baby girl!) I grabbed her and she told be all about her day. The ladies said she had a riot with the mirror, 2 good naps, and was happy all day. YAY!
Posted by
MommyAmandaK


0 comments:
Post a Comment