As They Grow Up

A journal marking the milestones of our children.

Well with both kids at daycare yesterday, I made two pairs of shoes and five diapers. I was rather exhausted from all the sewing though so didn't feel like dressing up for the SpiralScouts Hallowe'en/Samhain party. I felt bad but grabbed my "lookin boo-tyful" hat so I wasn't completely undressed. Monkey was all decked out and Kanga too. The potion (sprite, lime sherbert and gummy worms) was a hit again too. Made it one drink at a time and that went much better, just more slowly and less drink (the sherbert was in the way), but the kids didn't care!

1 comments:

That drink sounds alot like Heather's Slime receipe. I do remember it. I hope you have a Happy Halloween!

AmandaK5 on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada
I have a son, Monkey, who is 13 and in grade 7, and a daughter, Kanga, who is 8 and in grade 2, and kiddo Skylark who is 4 and will be starting JK in the fall.

Followers