As They Grow Up

A journal marking the milestones of our children.

Two weeks ago I hosted a candle party. My friend Rebecca just became a consultant, so I hosted to help her out, plus I love PartyLite! Well, my stuff is here! I have been going a bit crazy getting it out and enjoying the scents!

Go here to see what I got! http://www.partylite.biz/sites/rmaclary/productcatalog I got $210 of product for $40 though! That's awesome! I could pretty much go through the catalog and pick what ever I wanted! Yay shopping spree! :)

garden lites lantern
mini barrel shade
herbal leaves (green) scents of ambiance diffuser plus black orchid and w.g.t. oil
gaia branch pillar holder
island nectar barrel jar and mini barrel jar
sabor ileno aroma melts warmer

AmandaK5 on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada
I have a son, Monkey, who is 13 and in grade 7, and a daughter, Kanga, who is 8 and in grade 2, and kiddo Skylark who is 4 and will be starting JK in the fall.

Followers