I love my Snugli! I decided that I would get a new carrier for this baby (didn't yet know who she was at that point) because the one I had for Monkey was uncomfortable, hurt my back, and a hand me down (thank you for that though!). I got a nice one for $25 and it has been great! It's got padded straps like a backpack, built in criss-cross, and it's super easy to adjust and get Kanga into.
As the weather gets cooler, I start thinking about what I'm going to do for winter clothes. I got Kanga a Jolly Jumper cuddle bag for her carseat, a hat to keep her ears warm, and then thought "she's going to go for walks in a stroller in the winter with day care. She needs a snow suit!" Okay, I can handle a snow suit. Then I thought, "She'll need to wear the snow suit when she's in the Snuggli to keep warm enough when we're out for walks. She's not going to fit!"
I have a Jolly Jumper Snuggle Cover to use as a blanket, but that won't be warm enough in
-20*C! A snowsuit with the cover will be minimal! Anyway, I've been thinking about how I'm going to carry Kanga to Monkey's school. My friend has a mei tai carrier (used in Asia) that I admired, so I'm going to save up for one of those. Baby Hawk has custom made ones and some ready to orders. If there isn't a price difference, then I'm set! Kanga will fit in it until she's ready to walk everywhere that way!
Posted by
MommyAmandaK


1 comments:
Hey Lady,
I have seen many hip moms with their babies in carriers UNDER their maternity jackets here in TO. That way if you're too hot, she probably is too, and vice versa.
Just a thought.
hugs,
Katelynd
Post a Comment